Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Midsummer Nights Dream, Shortlived.

I apologise for not posting soon enough. As you might have guessed, I had an incredible summer. I even got to see Live Earth in London. I'm pretty sure its custom to mourn for 40 days after 2 and a half months of beautiful freedom. But anyways, now to the updates. On the Penguin VS Sabis case. Penguin won with Choueifat having to pay a substantial yet unknowable amount of money to Penguin. And they had to go under the condition that they would sell Penguin books in the bookstore instead of the plagiarised crap so lovingly conceived by Mr. G, bloody idiot! Any who, I'm going to be stuck in that rancid godforsaken spit of land for another 2 years. So I might as well try and make the best of it. I apologise for the delay and I'm sure many of you "loyal" fans have given up on my writing and think this is going downhill. I assure you, I will do my best to keep you up to date with all the details on crimes against nature and human development. I promise.

Oh and I would like to rant about something. A certain supervisor pulled me out of English because I was "chewing gum". What the pathetic excuse of a man forgot to notice was that since I had braces put in, the chances of me chewing gun are drastically reduced. So the idiot dragged me out of my favourite lesson just to ask me why am I chewing gum. I'm sure that was an attempt to make his obviously small "ego" seem rather large by picking on a 16 year old. Chewing gum is a small offence, even by SABIS standards. If the wanker had any common sense left in him he would have asked me to throw the gum instead of trying to show who has the biggest set of plums in the room. My English teacher, let us call her Mrs. E, sent me back into class and confronted this supervisor and left him with an excellent observation on why he is an idiot. I'm sure this won't be the last I see of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear the stories are plagiarised. What fucking hypocrites.