Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And Then There Were Two




WELCOME ONE AND ALL UNFORTUNATE SOULSTHIS IS THE BRAND NEW CHOUEIFATI BLOG WHICH WILL BLOT DOWN EVERY GODDAMN PIECE OF CRAP FOR ALL OF CYBER ETERNITY. REMEMBER TO TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT TOO! ^_^


I'm sure some of you are wondering who the hell I am. I will tell you that I am another unfortunate human being that reads the words "ABANDON HOPE, ALL YE WHO ENTER" written all over that fucking tree. I have another 2 years left in that godforsaken Hellhole. SO I intend on venting all I can. This blog will pick up from where Choueifati left off, since the lucky bastard is leaving The Reich.


NOTE: The Picture noted above is what we all dream of doing to at least one of those twats.


I applied for the position right after I emailed choueifati this


..............................................................

Dear Choueifati, I would like to take the responsibility of continuing your blog. The reasons are listed below.


1. I despise Mr.Germanos so badly, I scratched his car with a key when he was at City Center.


2. The Invertebrate is an absolute stooge. I remember last year tearing my hair out because that moron constantly babbled on subjects he knows nothing about. And being on borderline personality disorder caused by that fucktards unnecessary dribble. A Picasso is worth that much because it is a beautiful expression of human emotion represented in people's distorted view of the world. OF COURSE ITS GOING TO COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY!!!!!!!! Fucking sociopath.


3. I resent the absolute rigidness and ridiculousness of the school rules.


4. I resent the way they hire staff. Preferring people who are incapable of independent thought, proper hygiene, a proper psychoanalysis. With exception of a few people.


5. I hate the so called superiors and especially how they feed off human misery. And how they love to suspend us over petty accusations.


6. I despise the so called life lessons they give us. A memorable quote from a man with an ass the size of a principality and the girth of an oil tanker. "You must always ask permission, you cannot do whatever you want. That is life" and on a personal note, I so wanted to kick him in the balls, but it wouldn't affect him with all that blubber.


7. I despise this systems lack of promoting creativity, and even though I was in that hellhole since KG1 i thank god that my mental strength has managed to hold out this long otherwise I would have done unimaginable things with a steel rod. I'm probably the only person there who even bothered reading Les Miserables. I tried to push for a play but that got scrapped because the school thought that "I was gathering people to commit wrong against school" I hate that fat crap.


I have alot of reasons which would be pretty evident if you saw me. I hope you reply to this soon enough, and congratulations on getting out of that hellhole you lucky bastard

..............................................................


And then he said, like


..............................................................


I love your attitude. You're hired! Feel free to make an introductory post. E-mail me if you have any questions. I'll still have enough time to read the site from time to time.


Best of luck

Just A Choueifati


..............................................................


I will post more soon, I just hope that whoever reads this, will tell all his friends at the stupid milk bar about this page.;)

7 comments:

Just A Choueifati said...

Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

"ABANDON HOPE, ALL YE WHO ENTER"

&

A Picasso is worth that much because it is a beautiful expression of human emotion represented in peoples distorted view of the world. OF COURSE ITS GOING TO COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY!!!!!!!! fucking sociopath.

loooooooooool

Beautiful start. Hope you make it. All the best in rescuing us

KyoDes said...

I think this post was way too angry though.

Anonymous said...

LOL, i cant wait 2 see what you say next...

Anonymous said...

Fresh rage... i love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Right now I'm mostly too busy raging at Dubai taxi drivers and the traffic in general to give much thought for Germanos and co, but welcome aboard.

Anonymous said...

A few days ago he was blabbering to us about how Persian carpet dealers fool you into thinking that the carpets are hand-made and when you go out of the shop, he opens his computer programme that's used to make carpets and when you come back to the shop he gives the computer-made carpet. Now there's someone who's mom drank a wee bit too much while he was still in the womb.